Friday, February 22, 2008

Rain, rain, GO AWAY!!!!

We have had more rain in the past couple days than we have had in a long time! I haven't even been able to go to the grocery store with Keenan yet... =0/

Not a whole lot to say about the day....

I came across this picture (from Christmas) in my files and really liked it, so here it is.

We obviously took this ourselves

Here's one of Keenan in the bath last night...

I love his wet, spiky lashes!
(You can also see his new, first "big" tooth there on the right..)

I went to see my friend, Jen, (from MOPS), today, and she showed me all about embroidering.
Here's me with Keenan and her daughter, Gabby, trying to keep them both happy (and Keenan out of trouble) while she was working.

That's an armful! =)

1 comment:

Jen: said...

Awww... what a happy little couple! You had your hands full, but you looked like a pro!