Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Valentine's

Philip actually got done "early" today (6:30!) So we were actually able to have a Valentine's dinner together at a reasonable hour...

Here's how that went:

These flowers are actually from our yard!

So romantic...

Yummy dessert for two...

Okay, okay, here's how it Really went down...

Us... Keenan....Subway... and our Martinelli's

Keenan with his Valentine's balloon (that he loves)

Here's Keenan's Valentine's day card to Philip...

The heart says, "I love you Daddy"

The inside

2 comments:

Heather said...

Teehee what a cute post! :) I liked Keenan's card & the dinner lead-up. :)

Is it weird to have a Valentine's Day without any snow?

Jen: said...

I agree... what a cute post. That reminds me... I actually have a picture of Keenan on Valentines in the MOPPETS nursery. I'll have to email it to you.