Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not much to say...

Other than today being rather chilly (low of 30), there isn't a whole lot to report.

Keenan and I had a great lunch at Tiffany's house, along with Wendi and Sarah. Tiffany made some Delicious enchiladas, and we also had guacamole and chips and some of Sarah's homemade salsa.

Philip had another looong day (13+ hours), so Keenan and I don't get nearly as much time with him in the evening as we would like. Oh well, such is Family Medicine Inpatient...

In lieu of anything else of interest, I'm posting another one of my random photos.

This is my niece, Marika, and Honey:

How cute are they??

1 comment:

Tim & Steph said...

What a cute little girl - where DO you get such cute nieces??? =) I love this picture of Marika! Happy birthday to you Philip - we have a lamb cake that Shaelyn would be delighted to share with you if you are able to pop up for the party!! =) Love you guys lots, and looking forward to seeing you in ONE month!!! YAY!!