Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Keenan, Keenan...

Keenan shared his cough and cold with me a few days ago, and it has really got me! I was still in my pj's close to noon when Jodi stopped by for a visit! =) She's so great though, she didn't care that I wasn't showered, was still in my pj's, and that the house was kind of messy...

It was nice to have the company actually, and we went out for a walk around the neighborhood (I'm sure the fresh air was good for both Keenan and I).

Keenan just started standing on his own recently, and today is the first time I've caught it on camera!

He's pretty proud of himself...

"Oh come on, Momma, you know you can't be mad at me for messing up your scrap booking stuff, writing on my face with pen, getting into the sunscreen, and not taking a nap... when I look at you like this..."

...and he's right, because when he did Finally go to sleep, I spent the first part of his nap taking pictures of him sleeping, instead of sleeping myself! =)

Man, I love this little guy

Best buddies...

9 comments:

Andrew said...

So what did the neighbours think of you going for a walk in your pj's?

Joia said...

Smarty pants... I did change before we went outside, although I don't suppose anyone would have cared much if I hadn't! =)

Anonymous said...

is that the original bunny? L:)

Joia said...

Sure is the original bunny - he's still goin' strong! (and sometimes smelling strong too!) He does get regular baths though...

Tim & Steph said...

What a cutie that little boy is!!! How very precious - I love those pic's! Bedtime is wonderful, eh!?! =)

dMom said...

Beautiful boy, so angelic and mischevous... hmmmm. So normal.

Mom w said...

Woops, sorry about the dmom, don't know who she is, Mom W. is what was meeant... too early...

Joia said...

I think "dmom" sounds like a rapper name or something... is there something I should know, Mom? =)

Mom W. said...

I love that one of him by the chair, can I get that one too??? = ) from "d" Mom =)))