Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun afternoon

The girl's lunch was here today, attended by Wendi, Jodi, Andrea and Sarah. We had lasagna, garlic bread, salad and rice crispy treats!

Hey Jonathan, are you gonna be done with that soon?

Keenan and Della

After lunch, Wendi had to head back home, and Sarah left for a while, so Andrea and Jodi and I just hung out with the kids for a while, and Andrea looked at my scrapbooks, and then we checked out her website.

After Andrea left, Jodi and I decided to do some pictures of Della...

How sweet...

..and then the two babies together...

Bunny Had to be in the picture...

Cute kids

These flowers are from our yard...and the solid and "stripey" ones grow on the same bush!

2 comments:

Jen: said...

I hope you're feeling better. I just love looking at all the pictures on your blog. Have you considered a career in photography?

Anonymous said...

Hi Joia! I'm a blog stalker from Wendi's site! I saw your pictures of flowers. Those are beautiful Camillias! You and Wendi should take a ride over to Mobile and visit Bellingrath Gardens. This time of year it's beautiful - especially when the azaleas bloom. You can visit their website and find out more about the gardens. It's probably about an hour and a half away from where you live. Jan from Mississippi