Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday with Laura

Here are a couple pictures from yesterday that I was unable to upload before...


Keenan and Nicki checking each other out

She's so pretty!

Keenan playing with Aunt Stephanie

Tim and Kyla

Rebekah and I

Keenan and I went to have lunch and a visit with my great friend, Laura. Keenan had a great time with her two dogs, Parker and Grissom, and I think they liked him too, but got a little bit jealous... =)

Parker giving Keenan a kiss

Laura and Keenan

Keenan and I with Parker and Grissom

Laura and I



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute golden retriever! Glad to see and hear you're having fun! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Jodi

Anonymous said...

the golden retriever is ok but look at those other two . . . now those are dogs :) Just jokin' - enjoyed the visit so much, thanks for coming by:)

Anonymous said...

Parker and Grissom are cute too! I really like all dogs. There's just something about puppies though.

Jodi

Anonymous said...

I totally agree :) (I'm a little joker :)