Friday, January 18, 2008

Pretty boring stuff...

Today hasn't produced much of note.

We spent the morning with Philip, doing some shopping and other errands before he headed in to work.

Tiffany stopped by this afternoon, which was fun... I wish more people would do that (hint, hint - wifia!)

Keenan and I paid Frank and Myrtle another visit today. Myrtle is bound and bent on him saying "Mama" instead of just "Dada" all the time, but he doesn't seem to be taking the cue. =)

I'm glad the weekend is here, and that Philip isn't on call. I hope to get a ton of scrapbooking done!

Random info:

I've had hits on my blog in the last two days from: Israel, Mexico, Germany, the U.K., Portugal, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Ecuador and Peru! Bizarre...

I'm really sorry, this is a pretty poor excuse for a post, but nothing all that exciting has happened today.

1 comment:

Mom E said...

Correction....not boring....how 'bout relaxing?!! Which you ALL needed, I'm sure. Just trying to give you another way to look at it, I guess. :-) Love you all!