Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New friends

My friend, Laura Sheridan, from down the street, has decided to have a women's Bible study at her house on Tuesday mornings. We'll be reading the book "The Excellent Wife". Today was just the get together and meet each other week. Two of Laura's friends, Chastidy and Sarah were also there. Chastidy has one child, Brooklyn (7 months I think), and Sarah has four. She had Elijah (who is three-ish?) and Isaac (8 months?) with her today and her two older ones are in school. They were both super nice, and I think we all seemed to get along well. I look forward to the study and to getting to know all of these new women in my life better. They are all Air Force wives as well... I have yet to make any non- military friends here! =)

Keenan and I spent three hours there, and just got home, so I should probably get some work done around here.

I am so excited to finally get back together with "The Wifia" (aka, my fellow doctor's wife friends) tomorrow after such a long absence!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Nice new header to your blog! However the writing is really hard to read where it is, is it possible to move it down to the lighter area?? Just wondering...

Mom said...

I put in Mom as my nickname there ^ but it obviously ignored it...