Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My readers do know me well... =0)

So, no, that post about Thermodynamics was Not written by me! I don't even really know what that means, nor would I have thought up that idea in a million years! Philip thought it would be fun to make it sound like I wrote it, but I knew that no one was going to fall for that! =0)

We took Keenan to the doctor (again) today, because he has been running a fever for the last four days. We figured he had yet another ear infection, but lo and behold his ears were "in pristine condition", the doctor said. So... we have no idea why he has a fever, but she wants to see him back on Thursday if it sticks around.

We stopped in for a visit at Philip's desk before we left, and he decided to drive us home and then go back in and finish up some notes he needed to do for several patients.

I'm just getting dinner ready, and Keenan is trying to get into every cupboard he shouldn't, while we wait for Philip to come home. Other than that, all's quiet on the Dooley home front...

No comments: