Saturday, January 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home... =)

Keenan and I are So glad to be back home with Philip again!

Here are a couple pictures that I didn't post from the past couple days:

Keenan having a powwow with his cousins when we went to visit on Thursday
(I love Shaelyn's choice of outfit!) =)

Here we are with my friend, Adrienne, we've been friends for almost 20 years!
(she was curling her hair for her brother's wedding)

It was nice to get to spend some more time at the Strobridge's (now that they're all healthy again). Aunt Mary made me pancakes and sausage for breakfast this morning, and Uncle Ty changed Two of Keenan's diapers! I could get used to the way those people treat me... =)

Keenan and Taylor playing in the breakfast cupboard

"Don't worry Snickers, I'll get you out!"

Taylor, Grandma, Aunt Mary and Davis with Keenan

We had great weather, and a good day of travel home.

A couple notes about our flights:

* We had a whole row to ourselves on both flights - woohoo!
* The diaper changing area in an airplane bathroom is surprisingly spacious!
* Keenan can undo his seat belt
* A baby can bring out a smile in even the most unfriendly looking people on an airplane. =)

Philip picked us up from the airport, we came home (and Keenan showed off all the new things he can do, and how much faster he can crawl), I showered, Philip and Keenan are having a nap, and then we're going to go out for dinner (so I don't have to cook).

Here's a fun video of Keenan at my parent's house (notice how Rob, who is videotaping, and I, think it's even funnier than Keenan does!)

2 comments:

kristin said...

hey!
nice to see you made it home ok. Love keenans outfit! looks great on him!! :P you make me proud!! see ya at the end of feb! cant wait. our flight is book!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!

Jodi