Saturday, January 5, 2008

Home Sweet Canada!

Keenan and I left Farmington Hills this morning at about 9:30. (Megan and Emma were a Huge help and watched Keenan while I packed and loaded the car, etc.It sure takes a lot longer without Philip's help!)

Keenan with some snow before we left...

The border crossing couldn't have been easier. The woman didn't ask about our citizenships, or ID or anything, all she wanted to know was where we were going and if we were bringing anything with us. =)

I stopped and visited my friend, Janice, and her husband Mario, near Aylmer on my way. I had lunch there, and Keenan got to play with the kids and their cool new toys. I also stopped in to see my friend Rhoda. She just had a new baby girl (her third), Taleah, a couple weeks ago, so it was cool to get to meet her and also see how her other two little ones had grown.


I'm drivin' a car!

Keenan's cute "Oliver Twist" hat from Janice

The Tremblays - Janice, Kathrine, Mario, Ben and Rose

Rhoda and her three girls, Danielle, Kendra and Taleah

We got to my parent's house at about 3:30, and Keenan was immediately mobbed by a very happy set of grandparents. =)

We got settled in, had dinner, and then my friend, Kristin, came over to see us for a while tonight. We chatted with Philip, and he seems to be doing pretty well. He's pretty much going to stay on a night schedule over the weekend as well. Keenan is in bed now, and I am headed that way soon.

Kristin and I with Keenan


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am glad you are having fun and getting your fix on snow but you need to come home now we miss you!
Have fun and be careful,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice to see you home, Joia! I think I know that Kristin kid from somewhere!! LOL
Hopefully I will see you before you leave again.
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Okay, home now trying hard to catch up. I've missed so much...way cool to see a Canadian wearing a Michigan shirt! lol. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog
posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
Thank you so much!
Also visit my web-site neucopia review

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recognise what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally visit my web site =). We can have a link trade arrangement among us

Here is my web blog xvideos [www.sodu5.org]