Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fun with the Fam...

Today has been a pretty busy day...

I got up and helped my mom make two huge lasagnas for lunch today. Then we got ready and went to the neighbors for the housechurch gathering. I met some great new people and we had a wonderful time of singing and fellowship.

Andrew and Keenan

At 2:oo, my whole family (four brothers, wives, three nieces, two aunts, one uncle and three cousins) came over for lunch to celebrate my dad's birthday, say goodbye to Andrew (who's leaving for Mexico tomorrow), and to see Keenan and I.

Mmmm...

You can't tell from the picture, but this is the largest lasagna I've ever seen!

My dad, his sister Nora, and my niece, Kyla

I call this Keenan's "pirate face"

My Peeps =)

Ya, I'm cool..

Keenan and Ada

Everyone else is gone except my parents, Andrew, Rob and Ada. We're watching "Evan Almighty", I love that movie.. =)

No comments: