Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday with friends

This morning Keenan and I left Philip home and we went to the girl's weekly lunch with Jodi, Sarah and Della. We all drove together in Sarah's van, since it was at Johanna's house, which is about 45 minutes away. Keenan and Della both napped on the way there and the way back..

While we were there, we had a delicious brunch, I banged my head on a low hanging chandelier Twice (once only 30 seconds after Sarah had! Pretty embarrassing and Painful!), Keenan stood for the first time unassisted, and we were given the largest lemons I've ever seen! They have a lemon tree in their yard that grows Huge lemons! They aren't quite as yellow as the ones in the store, but lemons they are...

Here's mine: (the Vanilla Coke is in the picture to give you an idea of the size of the lemon)

I think that's a pretty big lemon...

After we got back to base, Jodi and I hung out at Sarah's for a while, before Keenan needed to come home for a nap.

Philip is working late again tonight (until after 10), and then has to be back at the hospital at 8 tomorrow morning to start a 24 hour call shift! Poor guy... that pretty much flushes his whole weekend down the drain...

Keenan's in bed now, so I'm going to get back to my movie... g'night!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

I was just sure that was a potato, kind of strange looking lemon, but yeah, BIG, must be Texan. = )