Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy day

Well, I certainly feel productive today. I don't always feel this way, and lately I haven't felt it all that much... it seems since the beginning of the year I've been running a couple steps behind, and today, I kind of feel like I caught up! =)

This morning I made some cards, then Keenan and I: went to the bank, went and gave blood (just me, not Keenan, he just sat and took in all the adoration from everyone who came by), dropped off a movie at Blockbuster, picked up pictures at K-mart (since I've decided to no longer use Wal-Mart's services because they have proved incompetent one too many times for my liking), picked up some birthday stuff at Dollar General, went to the post office to mail some stuff and buy stamps, then came home around noon. Then we had lunch, I cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned our bedroom, Keenan's room, the kitchen, did two loads of laundry, baked cookies, did the dishes, and now (since Keenan is napping), I'm going to attempt to get some wallpaper scraping done in the bathroom.

Ta ta!

No comments: