Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back with our "Wifia Peeps"

Keenan and I were reunited with our Eglin friends today. =) We all gathered at Andrea's house for a delicious lunch and some great "catching up" time. The kids have all changed, (especially Della), and seem more grown up now. =)

Keenan napped at Andrea's while I made a quick run to Wal-Mart. On the way home, we stopped at the hospital and left Philip a surprise on his desk. It's pretty cool that if you walk into the Family Medicine clinic and say, "I'm Dr.____'s wife, can I leave something on his desk?" They let you come in just like that! =)

It's been raining all day (which we apprently need), so we are just stayin' inside, and waiting for Philip to come home...

I thought the rain drops on these berries looked pretty...

This picture was taken last night... Keenan was helping me clear out the dish washer.

He climbed up here by himself!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hmmm, it's the spoons, he can't resist them... = )

Anonymous said...

You've just discovered a new way to bath your baby!!

Yes, I am just kidding :)
L:)

Mom E said...

I guess he liked the dishwasher at our house so much, he thought he'd try the one at his house, eh? :-)