Sunday, December 2, 2007

Runnin' around

We just got back from doing a bunch of errands. We mailed the last of our Christmas cards, went to the bank, the BX, the hospital, Old Time Pottery, Wal-Mart, and had lunch at Chili's.

After thinking it over, I've decided that it would be smartest to just postpone "Mission Impossible" (aka our bathroom project) until after this weekend. Otherwise, I'll just spend every second I can in there, and will end up incredibly stressed and overtired this weekend, and possibly not have it done anyway! Whew! It feels much better to not have that stressing me out right now. Instead, we've decided to spend a leisurely evening together, hang some more lights, watch Chicken Little and open our new camera (our Christmas present to each other).

P.S. Does anyone from this area have any idea where I might find an ice bucket? I found one (one of the last two they had, I think) at Old Time Pottery, but I'm not in love with it, and Wal-Mart didn't have any... I have no idea where to look...

1 comment:

LoreeA said...

You might call P.S. Gifts on Walter Martin Road in FWB, right down from the Post Office - they have unique things that you can't find other places. Tuesday Mornings in Uptown Station might, too. Dillard's in the mall is good for things like that too! Or, if you're in Destin, try Stein Mart or Belk's. But I'd call first...We do live in the sticks!