Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Lunch with the Sheridans

A couple weeks ago, Philip and I met Adam and Laura Sheridan and their children, down the street from us. Since then, I've stopped in or chatted out front with them when Keenan and I have been out for a walk, but today was the first time we've actually gotten together.

Laura and her kids came over this morning for a little while (the kids Really liked Philip's train set under the tree), and then we walked down to the park on the bay before heading to their place for lunch.

I am so blessed that they came into our lives! Laura is soo nice and we found tons to talk about. We seem to have similar beliefs about marriage and raising children, and have even read a lot of the same books! I know we will be spending a lot of time together in the future...

Anna and Joseph

Nathan, the oldest. (He has a patch because he has a lazy eye)

Keenan with Joseph(2), Anna(4), Laura, Isaac(7 months) and Nathan(5)

Anna just Loves Keenan and wanted to help me with everything!

1 comment:

Flakymn said...

Check out my friend Tara's blog -- you made HER blog! :)