Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lunch and fun

We had the weekly lunch at Andrea's today. She made a delicious ham and cheese loaf (basically a loaf of bread with ham and cheese baked inside of it), and a really cool cake for dessert. We also had green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, bean salad and fruit and dip.

Here's Andrea's awesome Chocolate Cream Ornament Cake
(it even had an ornament hanger on it!)

Wendi and Keenan
(I love this picture)

Keenan sitting in a "big boy" travel high chair

Andrea gave us all a cute little Christmas gift...


Isn't this adorable? It's a little "ornament" filled with Vanilla Brown Sugar bubble bath!

Last week, Sarah gave out cool gifts too... I didn't post the picture then though, because I didn't want to ruin the surprise for those who hadn't got theirs yet..

She made miniature pumpkin loaves (which is gone now, but was delicious!) and on the ornament, she had "Eglin AFB" engraved! How cool is that?

I had another funny, random "Yup, this is the military", moment today. When I was driving home (not even on base), I saw two large trucks headed towards me with "Wide Load" signs on them. As they passed me, I saw that the "wide load" was two huge, armored tanks!

Here's another Keenan video. He recently discovered the "cat door" in the door that leads to the basement, so we've had some fun with it...

video

No comments: