Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Party

I'm so sorry I'm blogging so late! We've spent most of the day getting ready for our Christmas party tonight...

Here's my homemade festive arrangement (all from our yard!)

Out for a walk in the 76 degree weather... and me in my new "winter haircut"

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Random shot at the party

Some of the food we had, mmmm...

Another random picture of people...

Great toy choice, Philip! =)

Tiffany, Jodi, Cliff, Andrea and Jonathan

John and Wendi and Robin

Joe and Shannon

Cliff and Jodi

Robin with Keenan

Jonathan and Andrea (we missed you, Erik!)

Matt and William

Just chillin'

Dessert
(Mini cheesecakes, three layer cookies, oreo truffles, crispy clusters, peanut butter fudge, and chocolate chip walnut bars)

Us three

We had a wonderful time tonight with so much good food and so many great friends! Hopefully they all had a good time too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cliff and I had a wonderful time! Thanks so much for having us all over and for sending home some of your yummy lasagna.

Jodi

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,(Aunt) Jessica

flakymn said...

We had a great time. Jois is the best dessert maker EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRR ...

I just had some more dessert today from the goody bag she sent home with us.

The chocolatetruffles were my favorite followed by the chocolate chip cookie squares ...