Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Some recent pictures

Here are the pictures that I couldn't upload last night...

While I was working on cards the other night, I looked up, and Keenan was peeking at me between the cushions sitting on the edge of the fireplace.. =)

Too cute..

Here's us with our stylish masks on, working on the bathroom...

Oh ya, we know we're hot! =)

Philip spraying the evil concoction on the walls

Me scraping the paper off
(I'm pretty sure this is the universal most hated job ever)

Since "his" bathroom is unusable for baths right now, Keenan had a "shower"
(Contrary to his expression, he really liked it!)

2 comments:

Loree Arrington said...

Hey Joia,

I know it's a little too late now, but I have a wallpaper steamer you could've borrowed....

Have a happy TURKEY THANKSGIVING Day!

Loree

Anonymous said...

that picture of Keenan peeking thru the pillows is SO CUTE!!!!
Cheryl