Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Seven days of Thanksgiving

Today has been pretty much spent doing things around the house (washing sheets, cleaning bathrooms, and other fun stuff...), but we did get out of the house for a little bit. We went and had a nice visit and (delicious) lunch with Wendi. Keenan actually slept the whole time, so Wendi and I were able to have a really good chat! We hadn't really seen a whole lot of each other lately, since she's been so busy, and hasn't been able to make it to a couple of the lunches etc... I also got to see Scrubs' updated list of tricks. =)


Okay, so Thanksgiving is a week away, and in honor of that, I'm going to have a week of "Random Thanksgivingy Stuff"... here's the first one...


6 comments:

Mom W. said...

Hey, mine is blank where the Thanksgivingy stuff is supposed to be, must be this computer, but I am curious... Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

mine wouldn't run either.
Cheryl

Anne said...

I love that pic of you guys on the beach! Very cute!

Anne said...

hahaha...I just watched the video and this is so gross but hilarious!

Anonymous said...

ok, i got it to work.
watch out for the bones!!! LOL
Cheryl

Mom E said...

Oh yeah, makes me hungry! Just Where do you find these things. It's hysterical. Now, just because I made it here (to this day on your blog) don't think I caught up....but I AM trying! lol. Love, Mom