Friday, November 2, 2007

Potpourri Post

Today at the grocery store, I decided to get Keenan a sippy cup, since, yesterday I noticed that Della had one and really seemed to like it. Keenan thinks his is just about the coolest thing ever...

Already handling it like a pro

This is pretty cool!

This afternoon, my neighbor, Myrtle, and I went for a nice walk down to a park a few blocks from our house and sat on a swing that is right beside the water.. beautiful view (I should have taken a picture of it!) She is crazy about Keenan and is already talking about how much she's going to miss us when we move...

Myrtle and Keenan at the park

Philip and I went to donate blood this afternoon, and he ended up doing a red blood cell donation on the ALYX machine. They take your red blood cells, platelets and plasma, and then give you back your plasma and platelets, along with saline to make sure the plasma and platelets flow properly. I wanted to do it too, but apparently don't weigh enough, so I just did the regular donation. Keenan was really good the whole time (not surprisingly, because everyone there Worships him when we come in!)

Philip on the other end of the needle for a change =)

1 comment:

mom W. said...

I'm so glad you chose a blue sippy cup, aren't you Rebekah? = ) Hi to Myrtle from me, she sure doesn't look her age...