Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oops!

So, wow... I was Really tired when I blogged last night. This morning as I was driving back from the base, the DJ on the radio said something like "Good morning, it's November 7th.." and I was like, Great, I blogged about the wrong day last night! Sorry about that...

As we were getting ready to leave this morning, we couldn't find Philip's hat (that's part of his uniform). He was sure I had it last night, but I couldn't remember for the life of me where I had put it. We were both scrambling around, looking Everywhere for it, and never did find it, so he had to wear a different one. I Know that I have become incredibly forgetful and absent minded sometimes, and I admitted to Philip, "I even looked in the freezer!" and he said "So did I". LOL! =)

Also on my way home this morning, I saw a man fishing off a bridge, wearing a coat, gloves, and a fleece lined hat that snapped around his chin. (I'm going to guess that he's never been ice fishing). =)

I heard Christmas music playing in Wal-Mart yesterday. Has anyone else had this experience yet this fall?

3 comments:

mom W. said...

Whoa on the Christmas music there, you haven't even had your Thanksgiving yet. We are celebrating Rob's B'day tonight Joia if you feel like calling... love you, Mom

flakymn said...

There's an angel tree in the BX!

Anonymous said...

Wal-Mart in Woodstock was playing Christmas music on Nov. 1!! GOOD GRIEF!!!! It's WAY too early for that.... sorry Christmas lovers!
Cheryl