Wednesday, November 28, 2007

He's Here!

Our new nephew decided to join the rest of us in the big world at 1:51 this morning! He weighed 8 lbs, 1 oz, is doing well, and is very cute, but hasn't yet decided on a name. We don't have pictures yet either, but I'll be sure to post an update when I know more!

I don't have too much to say about the day.. I made two lasagnas, as well as some of the desserts for our Christmas party and put them in the freezer.

The weather is interesting... in the morning when I drop Philip off at work, and in the evening when I go to pick him up, it's usually fairly chilly and I crank the heat in the car. However, in the middle of the day, I use the air conditioning in the car and am still going outside in t-shirts and capris! Weird...

Here's Keenan and Philip fighting over the paci tonight:
Awww...

No comments: