Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Friends and food

We had a great lunch at Sarah's house today. She made some Amazing chili, with just about everything under the sun in it! It might have been the best chili I've ever had...
I Love my friends here... Keenan and I stayed and visited until almost 3:00!

A toothy smile from the little man

While we were at Sarah's, she fed Della some rice cereal and veggies, so I had Keenan watch (hoping he'd take the hint). When we got home, (at our doctor's suggestion), I put some cereal in a bowl, and (with no "evil spoon" in sight) just let Keenan stick his hands in it, and see if he wanted to try taste it on his own. He had a grand old time making a mess with it, but not once did any of it go Near his mouth! =)

"This feels kind of gross between my fingers, I'm not sure what you think I'm gonna do with it"

This is after some small steps in the right direction (I was able to get some carrots and cereal down his little gullet before he got too upset)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE CARROT FACE! I also love the friends I have made here too. We're very fortunate!

Jodi

Heather said...

LOL! That last one is a funny picture :)

Mom w said...

I love the teeth, Eat, Keenan eat!