Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Finally got there

(Okay, I posted this last night, and for some reason, it didn't show up this morning... I promise you all, I didn't skip a day!!)

Philip and I Finally made it to the home fellowship "care group" that our friends, John and Wendi, have been going to with several other couples. Today was actually their last group until January, so we just "squeaked in at the last minute." There were only four other couples there tonight besides us (and only two couples that we didn't know), so it was a nice small group to be with for the first time. This week, the topic was communication, so we played the Newlywed Game. It was a lot of fun! Out of five couples, we got second place (and we've been married the shortest amount of time!)

Everyone was really nice, and they had Great food at the end too! (That's always a bonus!) =) We also got invited to their Christmas party, and did I mention Keenan slept the Whole time?? It was an amazing evening! =)

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Well, I have to confess, you did have me a little worried Joia when there was no post from yesterday this morning... I couldn't imagine WHAT would have made you forget...
Life is good... whew, love, Mom =)