Friday, November 30, 2007

A day of gifts

Today was a day full of gifts. =)

This morning, I picked up a parcel from the post office that my mom sent us. Inside were some random things that she noticed we needed when she was here (the pot holders, wooden spoons, spatulas etc..), and she wanted to have Keenan try the Arrowroot cookies, since when she was here, he wouldn't eat anything else. She also sent a cute book for Keenan and a little tool for Philip. The big bag of "Fuzzy Peach Slices" is probably my favorite item... but it was all really good stuff, and soo nice of her to send it to us!
Yay Mom! =)

I had made cupcakes for the lunch, and had a bunch left at home, so I took some down the street to the Sheridans, the family that we met recently. Laura was making cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning when I got there, and she had more than she needed, so she sent some home with me to bake in the morning! Sweet! (Makes me miss you, Andrew!)

Mmmm...

2 comments:

Shambach's said...

Oh my goodness! Fuzzy peaches are the best! One of my roommates in college was from Belleville, ONT and she would bring those and swedish berries (I believe) back with her after she came back from holidays. Mmm.....

Mom said...

It is pretty interesting that I made sweet rolls today too Joia, I haven't made them in ages...great minds think alike... It must be sweet roll day.