Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Typical tuesday

I had Philip take the car to work these last two days, (mostly because I was too tired to drive him in), so tomorrow Keenan and I will be ready to get out of the house! =) We need to get to the beach before the water gets too cool.

I finished getting Keenan's new wardrobe organized and put away and also made a good dent in the scrapbooking that I have back logged.

Here's Keenan in the new bouncy - he seems to think it's cool to "sit up" in it...I don't really think he's supposed to do that. =)


Notice how the bouncy (and his outfit) match the kitchen wall so well?
It's all about the coordination in this house... =)

I saw this mime done live once, and this video has come across my path twice in the past couple months, so I thought I'd put it on here. It's pretty powerful.

1 comment:

mom w. said...

Even the blog background matches, at least on this computer it does, oh my... He can't bounce the seat with his leg when he is sitting up can he??? Has he forgotten about doing that?