Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Philip got home from his 24 hour call this morning (having got 45 minutes of sleep), and, after some snuggly time with Keenan, went straight to bed.

Keenan and I headed out at 11, to go with our MOPS group to a pumpkin patch. Now, it didn't turn out to be a place where pumpkins actually Grow, but it was a fun, "Pumpkin Patch", at a church in Mary Esther. They had a bean bag toss, bowling, mini putt, story time, songs, tattoos, and a hay ride! Other than the heat (it was 97) it was a ton of fun!

Our little "Punkin" with some pumpkins


Not sure what this look is all about...


Mmmm... pumpkin

"Hey guys, don't leave! I'm not one of the pumpkins, my mom just made me wear this orange shirt! Come back! (Oh Ddddear... you never know what haunts this pumpkin patch at night...)"

Getting ready to go on the hay ride


Here's Keenan's frog tattoo

All the kids in our group

"Hey, Handsome, how you 'doin?"

...and there you have it folks, Keenan's first kiss from a girl!!

"What just Happened??"

When we got home at 2, Philip was already awake, so we got to spend some time with him, and then we all took a nap before dinner. Philip really did Need more sleep than he was able to get, but his schedule hasn't flipped yet, and Keenan and I sure were thankful for the extra time with him! =)

This evening, after Philip left, I decided to decorate the little pumpkin Keenan and I got today. Here's how it turned out.

1 comment:

Tiffany R. said...

Those are really cute pics. I love how you decorated your pumpkin. I have never seen 1 done like that before.