Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On our own

My mom flew home this morning. Keenan and I sure were sad to see her go... =0/ However, we had a Great week with her, and I'm sure my dad, especially, is Thrilled to have her back! =)

Three more nights to go! I'm so excited about his next rotation, Ambulatory Procedures, which starts at 7:15 am and finishes at 4:30 pm - woohoo!

Philip had one of his busiest nights ever last night.. he might blog about it when he gets a chance on the weekend or something.

Nothing terribly exciting or out of the ordinary happened today to report on. I actually wore jeans for a whole day (which was really fun, after not really being able to wear them here yet). I did get a little warm while Keenan and I were out walking this evening though...

It's pretty early, but Keenan's asleep, so I'm going to head to bed as well...

No comments: