Monday, October 22, 2007

More rain...

I'm not sure how there can possibly still be any rain Left up there, but, again, it rained most of the day... Keenan and I were soo glad when it finally stopped and we could get outside and take a walk!

I decided to tackle the wallpaper in our guest bathroom today. It's one of the projects that I've kind of been dreading. It's not going to get any easier or more fun if I wait, so I went at it today. The top (vinyl) part comes off pretty well, but there are several layers of the backing part underneath, and the walls are kind of uneven, so I'm considering using textured paint (that Jodi told me about) that you can paint right over the paper with. It would be Such a huge job to get all the paper off And even the walls up.


This just can't stay...

Philip is having a rough time getting back on a day schedule after being on nights for two weeks. He woke up at 1:30 this morning and never was able to get back to sleep before he had to head in to work! He picked up some Ambien on the way home, so hopefully that'll knock him out and he'll sleep really well tonight.

1 comment:

flakymn said...

John and I did this in our bathrooms in Minnesota. He could show you how he did it. It wasn't hard at all. When we took off the wallpaper, I took some drywall with it in sections and the wall was too rough to even sand so JB opted for this and it looked great. Let me see if I can find you a photo.