Friday, October 19, 2007

Last Night!

I just might be more excited about this being Philip's last night of call than he is... I think I can definitely say he has handled this schedule better than I have. I just feel so... out of it and tired, and not "on top of things" at all.

This morning I babysat for a friend for a couple hours. It just ended up being one of her kids, her six year old, Kaedyn. He's a pretty cool (and really good) kid, and we had a lot of fun. He showed me all of his transformers, and how to tell the "good guys" from the "bad guys". We also made an ocean liner out of K-Nex pieces. It'll be fun when Keenan is old enough to do stuff like that with.

Tonight, Wendi and John had Matt, Tiffany and I over for dinner. It was sooo nice to get out, and eat someone else's (amazing) cooking for a change. They were all really fun, but I don't think I was the greatest company, and Keenan was exhausted so we headed out first.

Keenan's asleep, I just finished my ice cream, and I'm headed to bed. Hopefully the "Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival" a few blocks away doesn't keep me awake, it's pretty loud. (By the way, that's mullet the fish, not the hairstyle).

No comments: