Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun day out

After dropping Philip off at work this morning, my mom and I headed for Destin. We had lunch at the Crab Trap first... so good! Can't beat that Amberjack!!
The view is always great there, but today the water was Super wavy and it was cool to watch while we ate.
Us at the Crab Trap (Keenan's taking the picture)

After that, we headed to Old Time Pottery. My mom and I are alike in a lot of ways, so she really liked it too. I also discovered a really cool scrapbooking store I didn't know about (and will Definitely be visiting again soon).

We went to Sonic on the way home (my mom had never been), which is another of my favorite places, and got strawberry slushes.

Keenan was asleep when we got home, so my mom stayed with him while I ran out and got groceries (it was crazy how fast it went by myself!) and then we had dinner together.

This evening, I was able to take Philip his dinner and spend a little bit of time with him before he headed into a Very busy night of work.

I'm a little behind on sleep, so I'm headed to the land of Nod...

No comments: