Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yay for big boy stuff...

Today (at the doctor's recommendation) I bought Keenan's first fruit baby foods! Since he won't take the rice cereal at all, she said we should try it mixed with fruit. As I'm typing, Philip is in the dining room with Keenan, trying the new combination out. (We figure, since Keenan is used to just getting milk from me, he might take Other food easier from Philip). I don't hear any screaming.. that seems good.

On a sad note...the bouncy seat (which has had a lot to do with Philip and I retaining some sanity) has met it's demise... It seemed a little bent to one side (probably from Keenan trying to climb off of it), and when we tried to bend it back, it just snapped... It's a sad day in the Dooley house. We'll miss you dear friend! =0/

Well, Philip just called me in to take some pictures, and he actually was able to get Keenan to eat the rice cereal I made And the little jar of bananas! Yay Daddy! =)

Here's how Keenan looked at the end (thankfully we waited to bathe him until After...)


"Well, I gave Daddy a little more than he bargained for here!"


"So, are we almost done with this stuff?"

Just an update from his doctor's appointment: He now weighs 20 lbs, 13 oz and is 27.75 inches long. He's in the 10th percentile...for 1 year olds!! =)

2 comments:

Mom W said...

Oh the joys of parenting, did Philip have any bananas in His hair? Go Keenan...

Denise said...

I meant to tell you to keep the bouncy seat and call/email the company. They might send a replacement part or entire new bouncy seat. I had them do that on two broken toys of the boys' and they got two brand new ones sent!