Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wow, that was close...

I just shut the computer off and was headed off to bed...without blogging! Aaaaahhhh! How did this happen?

Anyway... Today has been a fun, fairly relaxing day at home for the three of us. It's Philip's first day off in 12 days, so he was glad to be able to sleep in a bit and catch the Michigan football game (which they won) this afternoon.

We spent some time sitting out on the porch, watching the rain, and took Keenan for a walk around the neighborhood this evening. Philip also did some work on the yard.

I've spent quite a bit of time working on a Shutterfly digital "photo book". It's basically a digital scrapbook. We got a promotional code for a free one, so I decided to do one for Keenan's first year. I'll get the first six months done, and then (theoretically) add pictures each month until he's a year old. It's pretty fun actually, you can choose from a whole bunch of different layouts and backgrounds, and when you're done, you get a hard cover, 20 page book!

I also got a ton of pictures back from Snapfish today, so I'm hoping to get a bunch of scrapbooking done this week.

Well, I think that pretty much sums up our day. G'night!

1 comment:

Josh, Amanda and Ethan said...

I'm making one of those too!! I can't wait to finish ours.