Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Relaxing...

Today was largely spent relaxing. Philip was able to get a bunch of stuff done on the computer that he needed to do, and I caught up on some much needed sleep. Keenan is having a lot of fun being spoiled by Grandpa and Grandma...
Chillin' in the cooler...

The boys relaxing in the hammock


Me with our (rental) Monte Carlo
(we figured this was the last time we'd be able to get away with a two door)

We spent the evening (with the rest of the family) at Rob and Ada's house. The best part was finally getting to meet my new niece, Kyla! I think she looks like a sweet, miniature little Tim! =)
Our friends, Rob and Rhoda, and their two little girls, also stopped by for a visit, so it was a great evening!
Kyla and I

Keenan studying his new cousin

"Big cousin", Marika entertaining Keenan
We also got to meet Rob and Ada's two "babies" (their new puppy and kitten).
Here's Nikki, isn't she the cutest thing EVER??

Here's the kitten,Patches,as well

Keenan (thanks to Scrubs) loved the puppy

I think I'm in love...

1 comment:

flakymn said...

That puppy is soooo cute!!!! Your hometown reminds me of my vists to Vermont. Not sure if it is the same but it looks that way.