Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

I picked Philip up at 8:30 this morning, and he hadn't got any sleep (but delivered another baby boy during the night), so after breakfast, he headed to bed. (Speaking of breakfast... I discovered that "Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix" is amazing!! Sooo much bettter than the ones I make from scratch!) I'm supposed to wake Philip up at 2:45. Maybe we can do something fun out of the house later

I've been running out of ideas to entertain Keenan, and his pack'n'play really doesn't give him as much room to play and roll around as he would like, so I came up with this... A couple blankets on the floor, surrounded by pillows to prevent "head bonking".


He played here for almost TWO HOURS!! Woohoo!

I was going through baby clothes lent to me by Philip's cousin, and I came across this hat. It's Adorable, but Keenan will never need it here in Florida, and it won't fit him by the time winter comes anyway, so I put it on him for a little while today just for fun...


And here's just a random cute picture from his nap...


There isn't much sweeter than that....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you finally find the waffle mix? Can you send some up here? (ha ha!)
Laura :)

Joia said...

At the Commissary! =)

mom w. said...

Keenan, you are way to cute, Looks like everybody survived Philip's 24 OK, good job! Good waffles, does your normal recipe have lots of eggs, that makes a big difference...?

flakymn said...

That pic of him sleeping is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I discovered the Krusteaz also at Publix. It just 'sounded' better than all the other mixes, and it was.

I used to do the "pillow entertainment center" also. I think they like it cuz they don't feel so penned in like they're in jail or something. lol

And so the hat photo can be used as blackmail when he gets older and is dating, eh? Very cute. I can't believe how long he is in that sleeping photo. It won't be too long and we'll see you again. Can't wait. Love, Mom E

P.S. FYI: amoxicillin family history; never had the spitting up reaction with any of my kids, including Isaac.