Thursday, September 20, 2007

Randomness...

Of all the things I've lost... I miss my mind the most.
I've told several people lately that I often feel like I'm losing my mind. I think this is a common problem after having a baby, but no one has given me any hope of recovering! =)

Yesterday I found my cell phone in the fridge.
The day before that, we went out in the evening, and as I was picking out clothes to wear, I was talking to Keenan, who was sitting on our bed. I wanted to wear a coral colored shirt I had, but couldn't find it. "Keenan, where can that shirt be? Hmmm... I don't know, I guess I'll just wear this blue shirt instead." As I started to change, I realized that the shirt I had been WEARING ALL DAY was the coral one I was just looking for! Oy veh!

Philip is working incredibly long days on internal medicine these days. It seems that there is always more to be done than he can possibly get done by a reasonable hour. Hopefully these next few weeks don't drive him insane.

Keenan and I had a fun lunch with Jodi, Tiffany, Sarah and Della today. It was the first time we had had it at Jodi's house, and it's beautiful!
Keenan wasn't all that interested in the big conversation we had about weddings, so he took a snooze instead. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could've seen Isaac's belly laugh when I read the part about the phone in the refrigerator! And then I laughed at him laughing!
Love, Mom