Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our Anniversary Date

Philip and I had a wonderful evening!

We dropped Keenan off with Jodi at 6:15 and then drove to Destin to Bonefish Grill. Neither of us had been there before, but it came highly recommended, so Philip wanted to try it out. The inside was really nice (great ambiance), and the food was fantastic! We started with the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer (which was quite spicy, but delicious), and Philip had the Mahi Mahi Rockefeller and I had the Atlantic Swordfish. It was so nice to have a couple hours to ourselves, and discover that we Can actually talk about something besides Keenan! =)


At Cliff and Jodi's before we left
(thank you guys SO much!)

The restaurant sign

The Bang Bang Shrimp
(which we actually did eat with the chopsticks)

Us and our food

When we got home, I decided to pull my dress out and see if it still fits. I put it on on our first anniversary, but not our second (since I was pregnant), so I thought I'd see if it still fits three years out...

I guess so!
(I had Philip take this one, because I realized when I was looking at our wedding pictures that there's only like One picture with the train on!)


With my roses - one for each year

For those of you who don't know, my Mom made this dress!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Hey, you are looking really good after having that baby, good job
fitting into your wedding dress!! Really nice surprise Philip! Keep up the good work... Love, Mom