Friday, September 7, 2007

Last day in Ontario

I'm a little sad that it's our last day here, and we had to say most of our goodbyes today... It's going to be quite a while before we're able to come back up this way (although I might be making a flight on my own sometime), and probably won't be until March. We did, however, have another great day with my family!


We went to a small zoo about 45 minutes from my parent's house, and then had a picnic supper at a nice park in Brantford.



Keenan meeting some goats


What a cute kid!


"What are you lookin' at?"

This was a Precious, three week old lion cub!

Beautiful tigers


Philip found an interesting spot to relax at the park




Rebekah and I making our traditional late night run to Tim Horton's (but not in our pajamas this time)


1 comment:

Heather said...

Aww it is too bad our paths did not cross this time. It would have been great to see Keenan in person again too! Anyhow, have a safe trip back to warmer weather (I can't believe it is more disgusting than here in some habitable places) and perhaps I will see you in March.