Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day in Troy


We had a great day seeing most of our Michigan family here. They were all really excited to see Keenan, although I think he was a bit overwhelmed by all the people and attention a few times during the day. He didn't want to miss out on any of the fun, so didn't sleep much today, but that will hopefully mean he'll sleep a looong time tonight.


We had quite the spread (as usual here at Aunt Mary's house), with ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, salads, fruit, and cream puffs with chocolate sauce for dessert.





Mmmm...


Anthony and Melissa stopped by to hang out for a while since we didn't see them for as long as we had planned yesterday



Keenan with Megan, Liam, Briget and Emma


Melissa and I


Philip and I participated for the first time in the "Annual Family Lip Syncing Contest" that has been going on since 1999. We chose to do Adam Sandler's "Lunch Lady" song, and, though I was pretty nervous ahead of time, it seemed to go over pretty well.


Here's us doing our song - click on the picture to make it larger, check out my makeup!)

(we hope to get a hold of video, but I probably won't be able to post it until we get home)


Davis, Aunt Mary, Taylor and Uncle Ty doing "YMCA"

2 comments:

Josh, Amanda and Ethan said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time. :) It was so nice getting to see you again.

Anonymous said...

This design is spectacular! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
it. Too cool!
Feel free to visit my homepage - GFI Norte