Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Good Times With Old Friends

Finally home to "good ole' Norwich!" We just got back from the BBQ at the Clifford's. It was great to see everyone, but I discovered that it was actually too large a group to be able to spend meaningful time visiting with everyone that I wanted to. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Clifford for hosting us all! =) (I still plan to stop by for tea sometime when there isn't half the population of Ontario there...)


Here's a couple pictures from the evening.




Keenan hanging with Tim and Philip



Keenan and I with Sarah and Liam


Keenan with Grandma and Grandpa


My friends: (l-r)

Janice (and Kathrine), Joanna (and Kaitlyn), Sarah (and Liam), and

Rachel (and Zachary)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the "big town"!!
I bet Keenan will be getting a bit spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa W.!!
Hope you have a great visit!
Cheryl B.

Mom W. said...

We are having a great time, thanks Cheryl! I think Keenan is pretty impressed with our "big town"!

flakymn said...

This is fun! Keep the updates coming! Loved the blue shadow!