In six months we have..
* Probably lost more sleep than in our previous 25 years =)
* Changed well over 1,000 diapers
* Given about 100 baths
* Made three times as many stops on long car trips
* Sung more songs, laughed more, and worried more than ever before =)
* Spent countless hours just staring at Keenan, and marveling that he's been entrusted to us
* Taken at Least 600 pictures of him
* Done more weight lifting than ever before
* Found that we have more capacity for love than we had ever imagined
* Crossed an international border 6 times
* Buckled Keenan into his car seat 630 times
* Washed about 70 loads of baby clothes
* Spent less than $50 on clothes so far (Praise the Lord!)
Anyway, all this to say... Life is radically different, and it's a crazy ride sometimes, but we're loving it, and him, more every day!
Keenan and Philip a few days ago