Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sweet Contacts Again!

I had my eye doctor appointment this morning. Fortunately, I had asked Jodi to meet me there to watch Keenan in the waiting room while I was being checked. I'm so glad she could come, because my appointment was at 9:15, and I don't think we were out of there until about 10:30! Keenan was pretty good, Jodi said, so that made me feel better. Thanks Jodi!

I have astigmatism (and until today when I googled it, I totally thought it was "a stigmatism" LOL!), so the doctor (who was Super nice) fitted me with some soft lenses that I'm trying for a week and then will go back and see if something needs to be changed. Having never worn soft contacts before, I couldn't believe how good they felt so soon after putting them in, this is awesome!! I totally didn't expect to walk out of there without my glasses on! I told Jodi, it takes me a while to get used to the look of my face without glasses.... Here it is:


I just realized I forgot to bring home the lens cleaner she gave me, so I guess we'll be making a trip back there when Keenan gets up from his nap...

2 comments:

flakymn said...

astigmitism! That's what I have ...

KTE said...

U R not alone, my dear. Until Isaac had to get glasses, I thought the same thing, that it was 2 words. Glad 2 C I was in good company... ;-)
Love,
Mom E