Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday at Home

So, I had Philip take the car this morning, in hopes that (since I couldn't go anywhere), it would motivate me to finish my scrapbooking....and it worked!! I got my remaining pages done, And the guest room all cleaned out, so I can make the bed and have it ready for our guests coming at the end of the month. Yay Laura and Nathan!!

Today is Philip's first day on his Pediatric Clinic rotation. I'm not really sure yet what his hours will be like. He won't be home until at least six tonight, but that's not so bad... I was just hoping for more 4:30 days. =)

Keenan and I were going to go for a dip in his pool this afternoon, but as I stepped in, I almost fell, because the bottom was so slippery. I guess I had forgotten how long it had been sitting. It wasn't green or anything, but stuff was obviously starting to "grow". So... I bailed it out with a bucket (since I couldn't just dump it because it's in the screen porch). That took a while, and then I had to scrub it down several times with Lysol bleach spray to get the "slime" off. Keenan's pool ring and toys also needed cleaning off. Yuck!! Man, I'm not how sure I am that I want to have to do that again. Maybe I can only have it filled for a week at a time or something..

Keenan's latest thing is chewing on his toes. What more could you want, a toy that you can chew on, you can't drop, and is attached to you at all times??

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hahaha. What a great photo. This is definitely one of those photos mom will pull out when he's 20 to embarass his friends :P

Grandma W. said...

Keenan, you are way too cute. Don't grow up too fast, grandma wants to be able to still cuddle a wee baby when you come... HMMM two teeth too eh? Uncle Rob and Aunt Ada have a cute puppy and kitten that you can enjoy when you come. She (Nikki) will kiss you like Scrubs does I'm sure. Love you, Grandma W.

Josh, Amanda and Ethan said...

That is the most adorable picture ever!! I'm excited that we will get to see Keenan soon. I wonder if Ethan and Keenan still have a huge size difference?

KTE said...

Oh my gosh! Keenan is so adorable. You captured his beautiful blue eyes so well. Please kiss (and squeeze) him for me. I miss him so much!

Love, Mom / Grandma E