Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Keenan Talk

Keenan and I went to our first play group today. Andrea introduced me to the group and it's made up of Eglin wives and their kids. They get together every week, and today we met at the Eglin splash park. Keenan was a big hit in his bathing suit and cool shades. Here's a picture of the two of us. I had just picked up my new glasses (since I don't necessarily want to wear my contacts All the time, I needed a new prescription since my other one was too strong - I've apparently gotten Less near sighted!) I think the reflection on them in this picture makes them look a little strange....


Here's a video of some of Keenan's funny sounds. Turn up your speakers.

4 comments:

Mom W said...

Oh, I love it and I will watch it again and again, thanks for the video Joia...

Heather said...

LOL! That was so funny I watched it twice :P

Anonymous said...

HE is too cute. I love the picture...he is soooo roly poly, I love it! Love, Aunt Jessica

KTE said...

Oh my, how he has changed since we were last there! He is too cute. I'm not sure who was funnier though, you or him! lol. Give him a hug for me. Love, Mom/Gr'ma E.