Friday, August 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. To date, (I have a dentist appointment soon), I have never had a cavity.

2. In my teens, I arm wrestled a lot, and was undefeated by girls, and actually beat a few guys!

3. As pictured below, I have "ultra stretchy" skin.

4. I failed my permanent driver's license test (we call it a "G" license in Canada), twice before I passed!

5. Some things I've always wanted to do, but haven't (yet) are scuba diving, bungee jumping and ski diving.

6. Someone once convinced me (in my teens, not even as a kid) that bacon bits were actually made from worm turds!

7. One of the things I miss the most about Michigan is going disc golfing.

8. I have a bad habit of laughing in situations where it's totally inappropriate (like in church, during prayer, or other times when it's supposed to be quiet).

The people I'm tagging are:

My Mom
Stephanie T
Cheryl
Kristin
Laura
Dawn
Hannah
Amanda

I was tagged by Wendi

1 comment:

Anne said...

hahaha...your skin is definitely stretchy! :)