Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matt Ramage's birthday. He's one of the first year interns also. He's from Texas, and is a very "man's man", so Philip and I thought it would be funny to decorate his desk in "true man fashion" for his special day. Fortunately he left in good time yesterday afternoon, so we had time to do our sneaky business before Philip came home. I had actually been sitting in the car in the parking lot, (with the passenger seat full of balloons), thinking "I hope Matt doesn't come out while I'm sitting here, and decide to come say hi!"). When Keenan and I decided to go inside, we were On our way in, and Matt came out - phew that was close! =)


Here's Matt's desk, all cutesy and pink...


I decided the skeleton next to his desk needed some birthday fun too. =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are awesome! Thank you so much for thinking of him. I am sure he loves it.
Tiff

Joia said...

Well, I'm not sure he "loves" it, but he'll know we were thinking of him, LOL!

flakymn said...

That's awesome!!!! Now I know for sure you are one of those cool wife/moms who thinks of all those really cool things to do and actually follows through. You can't deny it anymore!!!!

Joia said...

Okay, okay, I'm cool!! LOL! Just kidding...thanks Wendi! =)

Mom W. said...

Well, I think you should have brought in a horse and a cowboy hat. Hopefully he will forgive you in time. Texas, you know "yall should know better" and BIG, those balloons should be waaaay bigger.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom!!!
and the "strategically placed" balloons on the skeleton are awesome!! LOL
Cheryl B.