Saturday, August 18, 2007

Great Recipes

I've decided that when I come across a recipe that I think is really good, I'm going to post it, and "share the wealth". Here's a couple I tried yesterday and loved.

Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Pizza

3 cups cut-up assorted fresh vegetables (green and red peppers, mushrooms, yellow squash, onions and zucchini)
1/2 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing
1 Italian pizza crust (12 inch)
1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread (I used the Chive flavor)
1 large chicken breast, cooked and cut into chunks
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese (use more than this!)


PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Toss vegetables with dressing; spread into 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
SPREAD pizza crust with cream cheese spread; top with chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Place directly on oven rack.
BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool 5 min. before cutting to serve.

Fruit Dip (Creamy and delicious!)

1 cup plain yogurt (I used French Vanilla)
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of orange juice
2 cups of Cool Whip

Mix all together and refrigerate for several hours. Any fruit would be good - I served it with strawberries, pineapple and cantalope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try all of your cooking when we come!!!!