Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good Fun

Today was spent mostly at home. I discovered that Keenan finally fits into a cute outfit he got when he was a week old, from Laura's parents, Donnajean and Brian McLeod. (Thank you! Hope you're reading today!) Here's some pictures of him in it.


What a handsome boy! Love those shoes...


"Sup?"


Cool dude


"Hey Homies"


"So I just got in from an afternoon of golfing..."

We spent some time this afternoon at the Air Force Armament Museum. It's close to the base and is free to get in, and Nathan seemed to have a good time taking pictures of cool planes and stuff...


Laura and I


You can do it, Laura!


Waiting in the shade while Nathan took pictures

Nathan is actually Spiderman in another life...


In front of the SR-71 Blackbird


Keenan learning how to fly an A-10 Warthog


A rare serious moment

2 comments:

Mom W said...

Way, way too cute. Those shoes make him look so grown up, like he is about to walk... not quite eh? Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Sup, homie K-man?! I loved the 'golfing' pic. Again, you made me laugh, Joia! I did a quick perusal of the July blogs/photos and it's amazing how Mr. K has changed in just a month. It was fun to watch all the videos again too.
I miss you guys! Mom E.